HR Analytics: The Tools and Techniques You Need
HR Analytics is about leveraging the power of data to make data-driven workforce-related decisions. With HR Analytics, you will be able to convincingly show business leaders the direct impact of HR processes and initiatives on business outcomes – sales, revenue, cost-savings, productivity, and customer satisfaction.
In this masterclass, you will:
1. Learn the steps for designing and implementing an HR Analytics project (from conceptualization, formulation of business issue/question, implementation, data analysis to implementation and evaluation).
2. Do hands-on predictive analytics using an open-source data analysis software and visualization tool
3. Apply predictive analytics in:
Key Drivers Analysis
Predicting Employee Turnover
Predicting Employee Performance
Recruitment and Selection Analytics
Leadership Impact and Competency Analysis
Assessment of Impact and ROI of Interventions (such as Training Programs)
4. Learn data visualization and create HR report dashboards using Power BI
WHO SHOULD JOIN?
1. HR professionals responsible for leading or managing an analytics function
2. HR leaders and business executives who want to be able to direct data scientists
and analysts or understand how predictive analytics work
3. Analysts and HR professionals who want to upgrade their competencies beyond descriptive analytics
4. Business executives who want more from HR
Fundamentals of HR Analytics
Why HR Analytics?
Competencies of an HR Analytics Team
How to Implement an HR Analytics Project
Conceptualization (Formulate Business Questions and Build Hypothesis)
Execution (Generate Data, Conduct Analyses, Generate Insights and Recommendations, Communicate)
Implementation and Evaluation
Predictive HR Analytics
Tools and Techniques for Predictive Analytics
1. Key Drivers Analysis of Engagement
2. Predicting Employee Turnover
3. Predicting Employee Performance
4. Recruitment and Selection Analytics
5. Leadership Impact and Competency Analysis
6. Impact Assessment of Interventions (such as Training Programs)
Data Visualization and Creating an HR Dashboard
Introduction to Power BI
Step-by-step creation of dashboard visuals and analysis
Our Resource Speaker
Dr. Marshall Valencia
Dr. Marshall Valencia is a social and organizational psychologist with 20 years of professional experience as an HR and organizational consultant, a trainer, and a social scientist. He is the Director for Research and Analytics of PVP and also a faculty member in the graduate program of the Psychology Department of the University of the Philippines. He was a former faculty and director for research at the Nottingham University Business School. He has published his researches and presented in scientific conferences in Italy, France, Germany, Switzerland, U.S.A., Australia, South Africa, Japan, Thailand, and Malaysia.