Planning and Creating Mental Health Activities for all Work Setups
With the knowledge on creating Mental Health Policy in their own workplace, organizations are now faced with the big question "What Mental Health Activities are we going to include in our Mental Health policy?". The fact that these activities should cater all of the well-being needs of the employees, these programs should be comprehensive and should address all of the mental health concerns of employees ranging from preventive to rehabilitative concerns.
By attending this workshop, attendees will be equipped in creating holistic mental health activities that are tailored fit to their organization’s culture.
At the end of the training, participants should be able to:
1. Understand the different factors that can influence the mental health of an employee in different work arrangements.
2. Identify the mental health needs of a WFH employee and a hybrid employee.
3. Plan a more concrete activities that will aid the mental health of employees.
Design a comprehensive and evidence-based mental health activities tailored to their organization.
WHO SHOULD JOIN?
· HR Practitioners
· Business Owners
· Mental Health Advocates
· The Mental Health and Work Arrangements: How Can our Mental Health be Affected by Work Arrangements?
· Differentiating a WFH employee, a Hybrid employee, and an on-site employee
- Promoting Mental Health in the Workplace through Activities
· Applying ADDIE Model in Crafting Mental Health Activities
- Assessing the Mental Health Needs of Employees
- Establishing Measurable Plans
- Measuring your Mental Health Activities
· Intervention Pyramid for Mental Health
· Developing Mental Health Activities in the Workplace
· Positive Psychology and Mental Health Activities
- Positive Emotions
· Self-directed Mental Health Activities
Our Resource Speaker
Alessandra Arpon, RPsy
Alessandra Arpon, RPsy is working in education, research, assessment, and mental health awareness, treatment, and care. She earned her BS psychology from Far Eastern University - Manila with a magna cum laude distinction and a master’s degree in clinical psychology from De La Salle University – Manila where she is also taking her Ph. D. in clinical counseling psychology. She is a licensed psychologist who garnered the 5th place during the licensure examination for psychologist in 2017.