At the end of the training, participants should be able to:
1. Understand the different factors that can influence the mental health of an employee in different work arrangements.
2. Identify the mental health needs of a WFH employee and a hybrid employee.
3. Plan a more concrete activities that will aid the mental health of employees.
Design a comprehensive and evidence-based mental health activities tailored to their organization.
WHO SHOULD JOIN?
· HR Practitioners
· Business Owners
Mental Health Advocates
· The Mental Health and Work Arrangements: How Can our Mental Health be Affected by Work Arrangements?
· Differentiating a WFH employee and a Hybrid employee
- Promoting Mental Health in the Workplace through Activities
· Applying ADDIE Model in Crafting Mental Health Activities
- Assessing the Mental Health Needs of Employees
- Establishing Measurable Plans
- Measuring your Mental Health Activities
· Intervention Pyramid for Mental Health
· Developing Mental Health Activities in the Workplace
· Positive Psychology and Mental Health Activities
- Positive Emotions
Self-directed Mental Health Activities
Our Resource Speaker
Alessandra Arpon, RPsy
Alessandra Arpon, RPsy is working in education, research, assessment, and mental health awareness, treatment, and care. She earned her BS psychology from Far Eastern University - Manila with a magna cum laude distinction and a master’s degree in clinical psychology from De La Salle University – Manila where she is also taking her Ph. D. in clinical counseling psychology. She is a licensed psychologist who garnered the 5th place during the licensure examination for psychologist in 2017.