You are what you eat. Consuming healthy foods is not just physically important but also benefits an individual’s mental health. This webinar intends to identify and teach its participants the relationship between food consumption and mental health. This aims to eliminate myths about diet fads and give enlightenment on its importance to well-being. Attendees of this webinar will be able to acquire knowledge on different healthy eating habits and its massive effect on mental health.
At the end of the webinar, participants should be able to:
1. Identify foods that help boost our mood and well-being.
2. Understand the different common diet fads and its impact to our well-being.
3. Classify healthy and unhealthy eating habits that can influence well-being.
WHO SHOULD JOIN?
• Employees of any level
Eating Well for a Flourishing Mental Health
- Nutrition and Mental Health: What You Eat Affects Your Mental Health
- Diet Fads - Are They Really Helping Our Well-being?
- Developing Healthy Eating Habits and Choice towards a better Mental Health and Well-being
Our Resource Speakers
Mabelle P. Aban, RND, RN, CPT
Mabelle Pantastico Aban is a Nutritionist-Dietitian and Nurse, Sports Nutrition Specialist, and a Certified Personal Trainer. She currently works as the Co-Founder and Head of the Nutrition and Fitness Section at the SHAPE Medical Fitness and Nutrition Clinic in Quezon City. She earned her BS in Nutrition degree from UPLB and BS in Nursing from PWU.