PVP's Executive Leadership Program aims to help enhance managerial and leadership skills to handle subordinates' and office concerns effectively. This program will expose managers and executives to the realities and what lies ahead for the leaders of today in both management and leadership. Participants will be taught people management and leadership skills in the right milieu, finding and onboarding talents, developing people, driving and accelerating performance, and recognizing achievement of wins and successes.
At the end of the training, participants should be able to:
1. understand the context of the global and local organizations today and its issues and challenges;
2. learn the different leadership theories and principles;
3. acquire new leadership knowledge, skills, values, techniques and approaches in the following a) effective leadership styles, b) talent selection, c) driving excellence and high-level performance, and d) recognizing and rewarding employees
4. improve people skills
WHO SHOULD JOIN?
Managers, new leaders and executives
Module 1: Understanding Our Milieu and Creating Our Future
· The VUCA World
· The Multigenerational Workplace
· Knowing and Understanding My Preference and Style
· Situational Leadership
Module 2: Finding and Inducting our Talents
· Organizational Culture
· Hiring for Attitude
· Finding the “IT” Talent
Module 3: Driving and Accelerating Performance
· Organizational Effectiveness & Excellence
· Excellence in Planning & Execution
· Performance Measures
Module 4: Rewarding and Recognizing for Success
· Why Employee Recognition is Essential
· The Evolution of Recognition
· The Encouragement Index Assessment
Dr. Marshall Valencia is a social and organizational psychologist with 20 years of professional experience as an HR and organizational consultant, a trainer, and a social scientist. He has extensive experience in data analytics handling different types of market, customers, and human resource research projects across different industries.
He was a former faculty member and director for research at the Nottingham University Business School Currently, he also teaches Statistics and HR Analytics courses in the graduate program of the University of the Philippines Psychology Department. He has published his researches and presented in scientific conferences in Italy, France, Germany, Switzerland, U.S.A., Australia, South Africa, Japan, Thailand, and Malaysia.