Ignite the Spark: Motivating your Team to Success
Events in the past months might have contributed to how employees perform nowadays. Those who are reluctant to report back to the office and hybrid work setup might not have the same energy and motivation to work as before. To solve this issue, this webinar will help address the motivation concerns of employees. Through this webinar, employees will get back to their feet and find motivation to be productive, efficient and joyful at work.
At the end of the webinar, participants should be able to:
● Describe factors that influence one’s motivation
● Recognize factors that hinders their productivity and efficiency
● Identify motivators that could help them get back to their feet
● Familiarize with strategies to maintain motivation
WHO SHOULD JOIN?
• Employees of any level
· Motivation and its importance in the workplace
· Internal and external motivation: What drives you?
· Keep it up: Keeping yourself motivated despite adversities
· The spillover effect: Influencing others to become motivated, productive, efficient and joyful at work
Our Resource Speakers
Mr. Gerald Peñaranda
Mr. Gerald Peñaranda is a registered psychologist who also received his certification from the Psychological Association of the Philippines (PAP) to specialize in the practice of Industrial- Organizational Psychology.